Thursday, February 7, 2008

Boobie talk

I want to talk for a moment about breasts. Now that I've got your full and undivided attention...

Suffice to say that mine have been playing havoc these past few days. I can't say I have noticed a significant increase in bust size yet. However, they are tender and heavy and sensitive as hell. Hence the current look-no-touch policy. For many women breast engorgement is the (no pun) biggest perk of pregnancy. Let's see, when faced with crying jags, piles, exhaustion, nausea, it's not hard to see why. Many women can go up as much as three cup sizes - the equivalent of free implants.

Move over Jordan, move over Britney - here I come!

1 comment:

  1. That has always been my first indication of pregnancy. Immediately after I found out I was pregnant with my second daughter, I went out and bought new bras. I play the waiting game: waiting for my belly to get more pronounced than my boobs!
    Here is a funny story. When I was pregnant with my second daughter, Mallia was about 6.5 and she was watching me get dressed. She told me that I have to wear a bra because if I didn't my chest my hurt the baby.

    ReplyDelete